Internet Transfer Control - Proxy
Author Message
 Internet Transfer Control - Proxy

Hi,
I have made a VB app. that uses the Internet Transfer Control to transfer a
data string to a webserver (I use .Execute and "POST"). It works fine every
time i use the program when I'm not behind a proxy server. When I'm behind a
proxy this is what happens:

1. The stateChanged goes directly to state=12: icresponseCompleted

2. I get the following error:
    Run-time error '35758:
    Unable to retrieve data
    This occurs at the following line:
    vtData = Inet1.GetChunk(1024, icString)

Does anyone have an idea what I'm doing wrong here?
Could it be the settings in the proxy server?

Regards,
Oyvind Leirvag

Tue, 27 Apr 2004 18:42:31 GMT
 Internet Transfer Control - Proxy
Are you using ichttp or ichttps? For proxy you should provide the username
and password in your program. You can download inet articles from the
following site:

http://glowbutton.faithweb.com/downloads.htm

-Ahmed

Quote:
> Hi,
> I have made a VB app. that uses the Internet Transfer Control to transfer
> data string to a webserver (I use .Execute and "POST"). It works fine
every
> time i use the program when I'm not behind a proxy server. When I'm behind
> proxy this is what happens:

> 1. The stateChanged goes directly to state=12: icresponseCompleted

> 2. I get the following error:
>     Run-time error '35758:
>     Unable to retrieve data
>     This occurs at the following line:
>     vtData = Inet1.GetChunk(1024, icString)

> Does anyone have an idea what I'm doing wrong here?
> Could it be the settings in the proxy server?

> Regards,
> Oyvind Leirvag

Sat, 01 May 2004 17:54:34 GMT

1. Internet Transfer Control PROXY Problem on execute method

2. Internet Transfer Control No acces trough Proxy(wingate)

3. Internet Transfer Control & proxy server authentication

4. Using Proxy settings with Internet Transfer Control

5. Internet Transfer Control w/CERN Proxy

6. Proxy Servers With Internet Transfer Control.

7. use Internet transfer control ftp through proxy server

8. Proxy access with Internet transfer control

9. Using Proxy settings with Internet Transfer Control

10. Internet transfer control (msinet.ocx) can't penetrate proxy

11. Internet Transfer Control and Proxy

12. Proxy Server and the Internet Transfer Control