Missing MTXAS.DLL ? Or am I doing something wrong...
Author Message
 Missing MTXAS.DLL ? Or am I doing something wrong...

Is obtain ObjectContext with ObjectControl from inside a VB COM DLL.

I am looking at article ID: Q238274 in MSDN April 2000 which, amongst other
things, tells me to do the following:

Create a new ActiveX DLL Project in Visual Basic.

Select References from the Project menu and add the following references to
the project:

'Microsoft Transaction Server Type Library' (MTXAS.DLL)
'Microsoft Active Server Pages Object Library' (ASP.DLL)

I can find the latter in the references list for the project but not the
former, ie
Microsoft Transaction Server Type Library does not appear in the references
list.

The effect of this missing reference means that my component cannot resolve
the line:

Dim objContext As ObjectContext

and hence will not compile.

Does anyone know where I am going wrong?

Jeff

Fri, 02 May 2003 03:00:00 GMT

1. Am I doing something wrong ?

2. Am I doing something wrong...??

3. Am I doing something wrong...??

4. BAD DLL calling conventions - What am I doing wrong

5. Access Runtime - Am I Missing Something?

6. AM I missing something - Sum and Cumulative Sum

7. Obviously I'm doing something wrong!

8. VBA For Dummies --- Am I missing something here?

9. I must be doing something wrong here

10. Am I missing something?

11. Am I missing something?

12. Am I missing something incredibly easy?