MSFT ArticleID:Q299633 not work for VB dll used in ASP
Author Message
 MSFT ArticleID:Q299633 not work for VB dll used in ASP

1. http://www.*-*-*.com/

This article is a simple demo for ASP using VB dll. It works fine.
2.

http://www.*-*-*.com/

         I can only make the application work but never can achieve du{*filter*} to stop at check point. If you have time, play with it. If you doing same, I quit trying.
Thanks.

Wed, 07 Apr 2004 05:48:10 GMT

1. MSFT Article ID: Q299633 does not work with example of Article Q299635

2. ActiveX DLL works from VB but not ASP

3. VB Component used with ASP (not working with windows 2000)

4. Collection in ActiveX DLL (works in exe but not from ASP)

5. Response object not working in DLL called thru ASP

6. AxtiveX DLL to grab HTML not working when called from ASP

7. ActiveX dll NOT working through ASP

8. asp using vbscript not working

9. VB Object from ASP not working.

10. com object will not read registry when com object called from asp (vb works fine)

11. ASP: VB OLE-DLL (automation server) does not unload

12. VB DLL in ASP pages (OBJECT DOES NOT SUPPORT AUTOMATION)