development tools
Author Message
 development tools

Want to create a library of functions callable from dlls, but with web based
front ends to pass parameters, etc.

Can anyone suggest a good resource for getting started with this kind of
development ( I obviously have not worked with the web before!!) or suggest
a set of tools to check out.

thanks

Sat, 07 May 2005 01:05:24 GMT
 development tools
well, it does depend what you mean - are we talking server-side
programming here, or some sort of client-side thing?

I got bored with my old signature,
so I changed it

Atrax. MVP, IIS
http://rtfm.atrax.co.uk/

Sat, 07 May 2005 11:34:01 GMT
 development tools
server side

Quote:
> well, it does depend what you mean - are we talking server-side
> programming here, or some sort of client-side thing?

> I got bored with my old signature,
> so I changed it

> Atrax. MVP, IIS
> http://rtfm.atrax.co.uk/

Sat, 07 May 2005 14:02:47 GMT
 development tools
Look into Interdev from Microsoft.  I'm not sure what exactly you are trying
to accomplish but Interdev is the tool I use to develop all my ASP
applications.

Hope that helps.

Dan.

Quote:
> server side

> > well, it does depend what you mean - are we talking server-side
> > programming here, or some sort of client-side thing?

> > I got bored with my old signature,
> > so I changed it

> > Atrax. MVP, IIS
> > http://rtfm.atrax.co.uk/

Sun, 08 May 2005 00:50:48 GMT

1. Advanced development tools & techniques

2. New Outlook development tool (OutlookSpy)

3. ASP & web development tools

4. ASP & web development tools

5. DHTML Development tools

6. shareware BASIC compiler and GUI-development tool

7. Development Tools

8. Need help on Development Tools for DBs

9. YOUR OPINION ABOUT THE BEST RAD SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT TOOL

10. A OPINION ?THE BEST RAD SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT TOOL

11. new Oracle development tool

12. DEVELOPMENT TOOLS FUTURE