Windows Send To & New menus
Author Message
 Windows Send To & New menus

Does anyone know how to add/modify programmatically the windows shortcut
menus (Right Click on Desktop), specifically the Send To... &  New...menu
items?

Any help would be great.

Thanks in advance,

--
Brian Flynn
Dymaxion Research Ltd.

Sun, 08 Sep 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Windows Send To & New menus
Hi Brian,
    To have your program activated from the Send To menu, just place a
shortcut to your APP in C:\Windows\SendTo. I am not sure with the New menu,
but I think you have to put a document in C:\Windows\ShellNew

HTH,

Sam Knight

Quote:
> Does anyone know how to add/modify programmatically the windows shortcut
> menus (Right Click on Desktop), specifically the Send To... &  New...menu
> items?

> Any help would be great.

> Thanks in advance,

> --
> Brian Flynn
> Dymaxion Research Ltd.

Wed, 11 Sep 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Windows Send To & New menus

2. Windows Send To & New menus

3. Creating New menu and sub menu items all through code

4. Adding new menu to Menu Bar just once

5. add new menu options on a popup menu

6. Sending files to recipients in the explorer send to menu

7. Menu disappearing and Windows menus dying

8. Large bitmap next to menu items like in Windows Start menu

9. Windows 95 System Menu and PopUp Menus PROBLEM

10. Adding Menu Entries to Windows Context menu

11. MDI Menus & Child Popup menus

12. Keeping new windows withing the Web Browser Control and Not Opening in New Window