Servers, Virtual servers & subwebs
Author Message
 Servers, Virtual servers & subwebs

Hello everyone,

I have done alot of ASP & VB programming in the past but have never had the
need
to do what I am doing until now so bear with me if I am in the wrong group.
What I need the ability to do it from ASP, can I make a call to FP
Extensions and give it a Server or a Virtual server and have FP tell me all
the SubWebs under that web?  I have a need to do this now.  I know it can be
done or visual studio wouldn't be able to do it.  I just can't seem to find
any info on this.  If anyone could steer me in the right direction or give
me a small code sample it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks ahead of time for everything guys and gals.

John Hidey

Thu, 05 Jun 2003 07:37:42 GMT

1. installing ActiveX on virtual server

2. new virtual servers (domains) creation from ASP

3. posting acceptor on virtual servers

4. 2 virtual servers on IIS3 - How to

5. Creating Virtual Web Server + DNS entries

6. CDO IIS SMTP virtual server

7. web server virtual path to storage card

8. sql server connect. Migration Access->sql server

9. Internet Server Error : In Project Central Server

10. POP3 server and SMTP server cannot be found dialog box

11. Create an additonal server type or HTTP e-mail server

12. Project Central-Server Trial / Integrating Macs in Project/Exchange-Server Enviroment