developing Searh like windows in VB
Author Message
 developing Searh like windows in VB

i am writing code for performing a search on my database.
for that i am using wild card characters. i could successfully perform
search foe chars like "*.*" , "*.something", "something.*".
i would like to know how to do search when the user enters "?" or
"micro?oft". i tried a lot but i could not figure it out.....please tell
me how to do this type of search..?
thanks adn regards
vijay

Sat, 14 Aug 2004 18:22:00 GMT

1. Books for taking Exam 70-306: developing windows app with VB.NET

2. can I use vb.net to develop application for windows-98

3. Developing Split Windows Views in VB.

4. Developing VB Apps to run under Windows Terminal Server

5. Developing VB applications to Windows CE

6. Can I use VB6 to develop a service for Windows NT

7. error installing software developed using VB6 onto a Windows 2000 system

8. develop a program like PWS in windows?

9. 32bit App Developed under VB32 for Windows 3.x

10. developing Windows 3.1x apps on Window95 machine

11. Unable to develop IIS Applications on Windows 2000...

12. Develop Windows Services