Uploading to a server with VB app
Author Message
 Uploading to a server with VB app

Usually we can use the File element inside the browser and use such server
side component like post acceptor to get the file and save it on the web
server. We can use such method in VB by automate IE and so on.

You can also do the similar things in VB as the poster.exe has done in
VC++. You need to to call some WinInet API functions in Visual Basic
according so that it can post file correctly and use our asp to save it on
the server. You can contact MS support if you have difficulty to do this.

Hope it helps.

Regards,
Robin

This posting is provided AS IS, with no warranties, and confers no rights.

Sun, 09 May 2004 03:52:48 GMT

1. HTTP Uploads From .net apps to apache server

2. Upload file to ftp/web server with VB.nET

3. Uploading files to a web server using a vb dll

4. Uploading files to a web server using VB CGI

5. Uploading to Apache server from VB

6. Upload to a server from a VB client

7. Upload from VB to Web Server

8. Uploading a file from a WinForms App

9. Upload file from dotnet windows app?

10. Uploading your shareware app

11. uploading images to server

12. Cannot upload project to Project Central Server