database connection strings.
Author Message
 database connection strings.

Currently my MTS business objects are responsible for grabbing the
connection string for
database connections. I wanted to move this up to the ASP level but if I
remeber correctly
There have been a lot of security bugs around viewing ASP code and hacking
the APPLICATION
object to read info from both. Are there any other suggestions?

Wed, 11 Sep 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Problems using SHAPE command when building Database connection string using UDL File

2. Testing a database connection string.

3. Connection String for a foxpro database

4. RDO connection to ORACLE database through ODBC string literal too long

5. Connection string to a database

6. Jet connection string for connecting to a Microsoft Access 2.0 database

7. Connection String to Access Database on Web Server from VB

8. Connection String for dBase database

9. connection string to oracle database

10. connection string to Remote ACCESS Database in ADO

11. DSN-less connection string to a remote MS Acess database

12. Connection String for a password protected Access Database