Data Missing on Returning To ASP page using Netscape
Author Message
 Data Missing on Returning To ASP page using Netscape

Data Missing on Returning To ASP page using Netscape:
        I've developed a "VB6  IIS application" which is an ASP
application that calls a VB6 DLL and uses web classes. It works like I
want and expect using an IE browser. However, using a Netscape browser,
I have problems if I leave an ASP page (say a form with user filled in
fields) and go Back to the page or even if I try to Print the page. If
I go Back, all the user entered data is wiped out. If I try printing
the page, even without ever having left the page, it just says or
prints out "Data Missing".
        I assume that there is some Meta key word that controls whether
a page will be "Refreshed" when I go Back to it or Printing it and IE
has the default I want and Netscape doesn't. What HTML do I have to add
to have Netscape act like IE for these situations? (Note: I've changed
all the refresh/cache options for the Netscape browser and it does not
help.) Thanks

Sent via Deja.com http://www.*-*-*.com/
Before you buy.

Thu, 10 Oct 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Data Missing on Returning To ASP page using Netscape:

2. problem using component with asp page -- result of function not returned, instead original value returned

3. Returning data from a vb component back to my asp page

4. Returning data from a vb component back to my asp page

5. ASP Returning a DIB Image (I think) from SQL , Netscape doesn't display it

6. ASP Returning a DIB Image (I think) from SQL , Netscape doesn't display it

7. My web ASP page is very slow on Netscape

8. My ASP page is very slow on Netscape

9. Download jpeg file to the client using asp - Response.addheader ignored by Netscape

10. calling asp page from another asp page

11. Returning the user to the previous page by ASP code

12. Returning Recordset to ASP page from .dll