HTML Decode
Author Message
 HTML Decode

I receive a xml document which is HTML encoded. I could not figure out how
to decode the document within the xml dom object or any other component.
This xml document is received from another party and is processed in a vb
application to parse the data and save it to the sql database.

Thanks in advance,

Thu, 05 May 2005 15:15:27 GMT

1. html decode

2. HTML Decode

3. HTML Decode

4. HTML Decode

5. script that decodes data from a submitted HTML form

6. script that decodes data from a submitted HTML form

7. I can't decode MIME Format Message, Is there Automatic Decode Dll,or OCX

8. No Error Decode for Err 3315

9. HELP!!! Decoding Problem

10. Coding and Decoding with Text Strings in Word with VBA

11. Decode Encoded-word in MIME field mail using VB.net

12. how decode base64 string?