Page not finish loading problem
Author Message
 Page not finish loading problem

Can you help? Is this a server problem or a brouser problem? I am trying to
view a page which is taking ages to load, if i hit the stop button in the
brouser the page loads, well some of it.

Thanks

Al

Thu, 08 Apr 2004 20:54:19 GMT
 Page not finish loading problem
hi
when you hit the stop button and some of the page loads up view the html
source and see where it cuts off
this may give u a clue as to what is causing the browser to hang
sometimes if theres an ActiveX control or java applet this may happen if
there is an error with the module
then again none of this may exist but there may be some problem with the
server thats hosting the page

check it out

Fri, 09 Apr 2004 13:06:54 GMT
 Page not finish loading problem
turn off smooth scrolling in browser, turn off all options to activate
animation, sound, videos and smart dithering.

all this "automatic" {*filter*}hinders development.

i suspect it is in the reader, not the server.

servers are just dataslush machines, they aint very bright, "garbage in,
garbage out"

--
best regards,
hapticz

Quote:
>>> +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ >>>>

| Can you help? Is this a server problem or a brouser problem? I am trying
| view a page which is taking ages to load, if i hit the stop button in the
| brouser the page loads, well some of it.
|
| Thanks
|
| Al

Fri, 09 Apr 2004 23:33:01 GMT

1. wait for page to finish loading..HELP

2. WebBrowser: Knowing when finished loading all pages

3. Wait for program to load (not finish)...

4. VBD Document 1 page loaded but second page not

5. If not in frame then load frame page...

6. IIS Application-WcDemo-The Page is not loaded Completely

7. Datetimepicker not loading on web page

8. Close before Load event finish

9. When does the LOAD event finish?

10. how to use *.INI and know when a program is finished loading

11. problem loading ASP extention pages

12. Waiting for a program to finish loading