Function Needed
Author Message
 Function Needed

Does anyone know where I can find a function to convert a dollar amount into
text?  For example, I need to convert $125.67 into "One Hundred Twenty Five
and 67/100".

Thanks very much.

Thu, 05 Jun 2003 02:42:52 GMT
 Function Needed

Look in the Code Library, Helper Routines section under Strings at
http://www.mvps.org/vbnet/

--

Randy Birch
MVP Visual Basic

Take the vb.net poll at:
http://www.mvps.org/vbnet/
http://www.mvps.org/ccrp/

: Does anyone know where I can find a function to convert a dollar amount
into
: text?  For example, I need to convert $125.67 into "One Hundred Twenty
Five
: and 67/100".
:
: Thanks very much.
:
:
:
:

Thu, 05 Jun 2003 02:53:20 GMT

1. Dcount function - need help with the criteria part!

2. AddrOf function needed URGENT!!!

3. Between Date Function Need Help

4. Function needs another field in record.

5. Compound Interest Function -- need help

6. Code for Soundex Function Needed

7. 2 Tailed TDIST function needed

8. QBasic functions needed to access the mouse

9. Problem with time/date fields and Len Function Need Help

10. ODBC - SQLBindParameter function - Need help

11. Back up and restore functions needed.

12. ASIN function needed