Cookies - VB Reading Cookies Created by JavaScript
Author Message
 Cookies - VB Reading Cookies Created by JavaScript

I believe I have a fairly simple question, but so far I
have not found anything that addresses it either on MSDN
or the net..  It may simply be a problem on my part in not
asking the "right" question.

I want to read a cookie that is created by JavaScript,
utilizing the WININET.DLL api.  I have a small test app
that does read a cookie by JavaScript.

We are building an application to take data from the
cookie and then feed it into another on-line (telnet
session).

MY PROBLEM:
JavaScript has two functions ESCAPE and UNESCAPE that
convert special characters to what appears to be
Hexadecimal.

I have not found a similar "built-in" function nor sample
or snippet for VB.

Is there such a thing?  A VB ESCAPE / UNESCAPE or snippet
that I could model after or is it non-existant.

Would appreciate your comments.

Thanks,

Doug Cranston

Mon, 22 Nov 2004 04:25:27 GMT

1. Javascript can't read cookie under IE5

2. IIS 5.1 (Win XP) Setting Cookies via Response.Cookies collection problem

3. Cookie problems: Writing to cookie isn't changing anything

4. Checking for Cookie Enabled Browsers w/o persistant cookies

5. problem with cookies("cookies").path

6. Netscape 6, Javascript cookies

7. alert window with cookie on unload and a javascript with it

8. Cookie, javascript, vbscript

9. Table of Contents/JavaScript and Cookies

10. Reading cookies with VB

11. Reading Cookies from VB

12. Reading cookies from VB