How to implement EXCHANGE..
Author Message
 How to implement EXCHANGE..

Hello there,

How to implement microsoft exchange in your browser.... please suggest some site also...

Tnx

--
Sumi

Mon, 05 Apr 2004 22:10:52 GMT
 How to implement EXCHANGE..

hi
if youre trying to acces the functionality of MS exchange via a webpage then you may want to look into creating or using a COM component that either uses MS exchange or provides functionality similar to it
i would suggest (if youve done this before) to create a COM component and wrap all the functions you need over the existing Exchange functions
i hope this gives you some direction

take it easy

Saurabh

Wed, 07 Apr 2004 06:58:00 GMT

1. why must I implement ICollection and IEnumerable whenever I want to implement IList

2. SENDOBJECT opens Exchange we don't use Exchange we have Groupwise

3. Visual Basic for Exchange and Exchange 5.0

4. Can I implement Send and Receive mail using Exchange Server to be real time? ... NO DELAY

5. Implements keyword failing *sometimes*

6. Implementing IUnknown interface in Access 2000 class

7. How to implement a Range Slider (two thumbs)

8. How do I implement the Repair Database method?

9. Implementing an Access Command Replace Class

10. Implements - have I got it right?

11. Implements

12. how to implement a search