Visual Basic 6 Working Model Question
Author Message
 Visual Basic 6 Working Model Question

I just bought Sams Visual Basic 6 in 21 days. It came with a copy of VB6
Working Model. I installed the model. The installation seemed to go ok.

When I start VB6WM  I only see 6 selections (Standard EXE, ActiveX EXE,
ActiveX DLL, ActiveX Control, VB Application Wizard, and VB Working Model
Edition Controls). The picture in the book shows 12 items. The 6 additional
items are Data Project, IIS Application, Addin, ActiveX Document Dll,
ActiveX Document EXE and 2 more that I cannot read.

My question is are the second 6-items not shown because Im running Win98 or
because they are not included in the Working Model?

Thanks,
Jack Tutzauer

Wed, 11 May 2005 13:02:42 GMT

1. do Visual Basic 6.0 and Visual Basic .NET version beta Working Both

2. Working Model VB6 Question

3. Model View Controller in Visual Basic ?

4. Do visual basic and vbscript have equal access to the Office97/2000 object model

5. VISUAL BASIC 6.0 EXTENSIBILITY MODEL has very big Errors

6. VISUAL BASIC 6.0 EXTENSIBILITY MODEL has very big Errors

7. VB6 Working Model Question

8. Senior Level Visual Basic, Visual C work in St. Louis

9. Question regarding Visual Basic and Digital's Visual Batch program

10. Question on Visual Basic EXE calling Visual C DLL

11. Basic (No Pun Intended) Visual Basic.Net Questions

12. Question about Visual Basic/Virtual Basic