Inet Control & Proxy
Author Message
 Inet Control & Proxy

Hi Guys,
I am writting a DCOM object that can go and pull a page from a website outside of
my intranet (Using HTTP and not FTP) to re-display on my site, however I need to
bye pass my proxy server.
The Password and User Property's of the Inet control refers to the Remote host
and not the Proxy, can anyone tell me how to bye pass the proxy or supply the
proxy with a username and password from within VB.
I have tried setting the AccessType Property of the control to icUseDefault and
icDirect without success.
Could anyone help?
Obembs

Mon, 09 Jun 2003 01:20:14 GMT

1. Inet control & Proxy?

2. Winsock & INet control through Proxy server

3. Winsock & INet control through Proxy server

4. FTP Downloading via proxy using INET control

5. Inet Control with QUOTE proxy

6. MS Inet Control with MS Proxy 2.0

7. inet control and proxy

8. Inet-Transfer-Control does not react on proxy-change

9. Inet control and proxy server

10. INET control and firewall/proxy Authentication?

11. iNet control: FTP PUT through a wingate proxy server

12. Can't get anything through proxy with Inet control