Log Jounaling Application
Author Message
 Log Jounaling Application

I'm looking for an Application, VB Class, Control, API, maybe even a C++ COM
component that keeps track of files on a workstation or server, when they're
changed, by who, and so on, basically like an audit log, but this would be a
simple app that could be run on 98, 95, NT, or 2000.

If anyone knows of such an application or a VB class like Journalizing that
would work for this please let me know by replying to this or email me:

Thanks

Sun, 08 Sep 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Log Jounaling Application
Hi,

nice crossposting...

can try http://www.mvps.org/access/modules/mdl0053.htm

Hoping it may help,
Vanderghast, Access MVP.

Quote:
> I'm looking for an Application, VB Class, Control, API, maybe even a C++
COM
> component that keeps track of files on a workstation or server, when
they're
> changed, by who, and so on, basically like an audit log, but this would be
> simple app that could be run on 98, 95, NT, or 2000.

> If anyone knows of such an application or a VB class like Journalizing
that
> would work for this please let me know by replying to this or email me:

> Thanks

Sun, 15 Sep 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Log Jounaling Application

2. Log Jounaling Application

3. Write in the application log or system log

4. Write in Application Log or System Log on NT

5. Logging on the Outllook.Application?

6. Writing to Event log application

7. Logs files in a database application

8. log on to sql server thr VB 6.0 applications

9. log on to sql server thr VB 6.0 applications

10. Logging Application crashes created in VB

11. Logging into an application using SendKeys

12. Logging on Outlook.Application?