ASP/HTML Functions
Author Message
 ASP/HTML Functions

I have  a VB6 project which downloads ASP/HTML documents into IE.

The documents often contain Javascript functions and I want to pass them
parameters and call them from within VB.  So far I have drawn a blank, any
ideas would be greatly appreciated.

Jim

Mon, 05 Apr 2004 04:07:59 GMT
 ASP/HTML Functions
hi
im not sure how VB is going to interpret javascript, unless maybe its
JScript
try using the MSHTML object library
it gives you access to the individual elemtns within an HTML/ASP page
it also makes it easy to work with and manipulate each element within a page
check it out

Saurabh

Quote:
> I have  a VB6 project which downloads ASP/HTML documents into IE.

> The documents often contain Javascript functions and I want to pass them
> parameters and call them from within VB.  So far I have drawn a blank, any
> ideas would be greatly appreciated.

> Jim

Wed, 07 Apr 2004 06:51:39 GMT

1. Using MAILTO: from HTML or ASP

2. <asp: controls in html controls?

3. ASP.net toolbars doesnt show up on the generated HTML

4. Html editing in a asp.net project using vb.net

5. sending html mail from asp page using mailmessage

6. form.submit() works in HTML but not in asp

7. writing ASP script output into a html file

8. HTML + ASP Syntex

9. Sending current HTML/ASP page as mail

10. Output HTML (asp) to a file???

11. include HTML block in ASP