Non-visual timer object
Author Message
 Non-visual timer object

Hi,

I am trying to set up a timer loop in an ASP VBScript code. There is a
timer() function in VBScript but nothing similar to timer object in VB6. On
the other hand, in VB6, the Timer is a control. How can I build a timer
either in VBScript or a VB6 dll which I can call from ASP page?

Thanks!

Yan Zang
Harmonic Processes Co.

Mon, 03 Jan 2005 01:55:03 GMT

1. Use Timer control in non-visual app??

2. Benefits of the timer object, bompared to the timer control

3. Non-user pre-emption of action - Timer control?

4. Using the Timer control from a non-GUI

5. Creating a non-modifiable object

6. reference to a non-shared member requires an object reference

7. dotnet Reference to non-shared member requires object reference - Global.asax.vb

8. Reference to a non-shared member requires an object reference

9. Reference to a non-shared member requires an object reference

10. non visible object on mousemove....now what?!

11. oo4o - Oracle Object For OLE, non-distributable ?

12. Using Non-updatable Recordset objects