Can't access StaticObjects Contents from VB6
Author Message
 Can't access StaticObjects Contents from VB6

I've got a couple of objects created with the <OBJECT> tag on global.asa and
scope set to application. I have no trouble accesing this objects from my ASP
pages, but when I try to acces them from my VB6 dll, via ObjectContext
("Application").StaticObjects, they appear to be "empty" (not initialized). I've
tried both registering the dll with COM+ services and without it.

Could anybody please tell me what is going wrong?

Thanks in advance

-Pablo

Mon, 20 Oct 2003 19:50:03 GMT

1. 'Canned' data in VB program

3. Help - Can't disconnect Access - VB6 + Access 97 + NT4.0

4. VB6 + Access 97 + NT4.0 - Can't disconnect Access

5. Can't open VB6 because VB6 caused a stack fault in module VB6.EXE

6. Can't open VB6 because VB6 caused a stack fault in module VB6.EXE

7. SQL 'strings' passing contents of controls

8. 'Auto Delete Outbox Contents'

9. automating replacement of 'text box' content

10. how to join to access database's in vb6

11. I cannot access MSACCESS2000 mdb's from VB6

12. VB6.0 V's Access 2000