XP pro ODBC read-only bug
Author Message
 XP pro ODBC read-only bug

I have an XP Pro machine running .asp code on IIS 5.
I am using Access database through ODBC.
The code works fine on Windows2000, but when I transfer everyting to XP,
everytime I try to update the database, it says the database is read-only.
I have checked all the settings and they seem to be fine (i.e: read only is
off in ODBC configuration, etc..)
Please help! thanks

Fri, 20 Aug 2004 11:03:24 GMT

1. I own VB 5 Pro and Office XP.

2. Office XP Pro versus Developer

3. XP Pro and Ultradev 4

4. Outlook 2002 (Office XP Pro)

5. Deployment error on XP pro machine : URGENT

6. cdonts in Windows XP Pro

7. Qbasic serial port access on win XP pro

8. Qbasic serial port access on win XP pro

9. Problem with VB5 controls in XP Pro

10. VB 6 pro in XP and 982nd

11. Problem using SetKeyboardState API call on Windows XP Pro

12. VB 5 and XP Pro