Design Time Control - 60 Library
Author Message
 Design Time Control - 60 Library

I just started trying to put together some simple DT controls for a site.
Unfortunately, I discovered that a few libraries had not been installed
(part of the DTC Choices SDK) notable DTC 60.tlb  so my controls can not be
compiled.

I've searched hi and lo through my VS disks and the microsoft site, where,
oh, where have my .tlb files gone?

Any info greatly appreciated.  (even if it's 'mine installed from CD1 fine')

Thu, 05 Jun 2003 00:42:04 GMT

1. Where is Web Design-Time Control Type Library?

2. Why does 24*60*60 = overflow ?

3. 7 * 24 * 60 * 60 = OverFlow !?

4. Sleep API is using up 60% CPU time in the DLL

5. getting run-time behavior of a contained control in a user control at design time

6. Timer control with interval > 60 seconds

7. Assign a treeview at design run time to other at design time

8. Saving properties of ActiveX control from design time to run time

9. ADO Data Control - Design Time/Run Time database locations

10. Design-time properties in Run-time Controls

11. Detecting controls dropped into VB5.0 developed ActiveX control at design time

12. MSFlexgrid Design at Design Time?