ActiveX DLL: Single and Apartment Threaded?
Author Message
 ActiveX DLL: Single and Apartment Threaded?

Can I make an ActiveX DLL, which is single and apartment threaded?
if so..How?

Mon, 13 Jan 2003 03:00:00 GMT
 ActiveX DLL: Single and Apartment Threaded?
Hi,

When you create an ActiveX DLL in VB, it *will* in fact be apartemnt
threaded, whether you like it or not. If you wish your component to
behave in a single-threaded fashion, simply select "Single Threaded"
under "Threading Model" from the project properties dialogue.

Regards,

    /Olof

Quote:
> Can I make an ActiveX DLL, which is single and apartment threaded?
> if so..How?

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

Sat, 18 Jan 2003 03:00:00 GMT

1. single thread and apartment threads

2. Single Thread and Apartment Thread Problem

3. Single Threaded instead of Apartment Threaded ???

4. Apartment thread or Single thread?

5. What happened to the old Apartment threaded ActiveX dll

6. VB Apartment or Single Threading

7. Apartment vs Single Threaded?

8. Apartment/Single threaded

9. Apartment vs Single Threaded?

10. Can BackgroundWorker be Single Threaded Apartment?

11. Apartment threaded COM DLL

12. Does a Module break ActiveX Dll Apartment multithreading?