Passing Parameter from web to my vbprogram
Author Message
 Passing Parameter from web to my vbprogram

Dear Expert ,

    I want to write a program in VB6 which is using some parameter from
my web page to do some process in my VB program .How can I pass these
parameter to my VB Program ?eg. telephone no.  Any ideas ?

Denis

Tue, 21 Oct 2003 10:06:54 GMT
 Passing Parameter from web to my vbprogram
Can you convert your VB program into a DLL?
Then its a pretty simple process to reference and call the methods/functions
of the DLL from your web page.

KB

Quote:
> Dear Expert ,

>     I want to write a program in VB6 which is using some parameter from
> my web page to do some process in my VB program .How can I pass these
> parameter to my VB Program ?eg. telephone no.  Any ideas ?

> Denis

Tue, 21 Oct 2003 11:24:18 GMT

1. How do I pass a DOS command from VBprogram without showing that it

2. OLE web browser embedding and parameter passing

3. Web Services parameter passing - setting default values?

4. Passing parameter to ActiveX control from Web

5. passing parameter from web browser control to asp page

6. Crystal Web Reports Server 7 string parameters arent being passed to SQL Server StoredProc

7. Passing parameters thru the web

8. passing parameter from web browser control to asp page

9. passing parameter to a parameter query

10. Passing Parameters to stored parameter queries using VB 5's Data Controls

11. passing optional parameters to the parameters collection

12. Max Number of Parameters In Parameter Passing