XML, XSLT, Databases, and Visual Basic Development.
Author Message
 XML, XSLT, Databases, and Visual Basic Development.

Hi!!

I have developed a Framework for database driven internet code
generation(
Asp, Html, JavaScript), using technology based in pipelines of Xml
Transformations guided by Visual Basic Classes.

I have developed a very small application (totally free, named
Xcripter) that use this framework.

If you are interested download it from
http://www.*-*-*.com/

Sincerely,

Moiss Daniel

http://www.*-*-*.com/

Sun, 04 Apr 2004 00:17:58 GMT

1. XML, XSLT, Databases, and Visual Basic Development.

2. London Database Application Development Access / Visual Basic

3. Visual Basic Database Development

4. maybe off topic: infos on ms xml/xslt

5. Using dhtml script to process XML vs. XSLT

6. XML/XSLT via VB anomaly

7. Need IDE for JS, XML, XSLT

8. COM/ADO/XML/ XSLT/HTML

9. Need IDE for JS, XML, XSLT

10. Applying XSLT to an XML document

11. Atlanta, Georgia Visual Basic 3/4 Development

12. Visual Basic.NET Development Site