after click event
Author Message
 after click event
Hi!

I have a webbrowser control on my form.  I want to detect when an user click
on the webbrowser (on an object who don't have OnClick event).  To do that,
I use subclassing with WinApi to catch the messages (M_PARENTNOTIFY and
WM_SETCURSOR).  But the problem is that I detect well the click but I want
to detect the click once that it is made to detect the new page loaded in
response to the click.  Exist it a way to do that????

Thanks!!

melanie

Sat, 10 Apr 2004 04:55:04 GMT

1. Capture click/double-click events from datatable

2. Calling a click event without clicking

3. label click event only works with right mouse click

4. System tray icon, single click event fires before double click

5. Click and Double-click events

6. Form Click .vs. Double-Click Events

7. Clicking outside combobox trigger click event of the combo box

8. Clicking outside combobox trigger the combobox click event

9. checking for click event during lost focus event

10. Difference between a click event and mousedown event

11. DblClick = Click event then DblClick event?

12. Calendar Control - No Click Event