Gaining access to OWA without prompted
Author Message
 Gaining access to OWA without prompted

I'm trying to gain access to Outlook Web Access without prompted for user
credentials.

I already validate NT user credentials by using SSPI (Security Support Provider
Interface) at the beginning of application. App. has several options. The
checking e-mail account is one of these options. When a user attempts to gain
access to OWA, the user is prompted for credentials again.

Is there any way to gain access to OWA without prompted?

Thanks in advance,
Sibel

Mon, 27 Oct 2003 02:35:27 GMT

1. Accessing to OWA without promted

2. Showing a form (without gaining focus)

3. ?? Customized forms wiith VBScript in OWA (Outlook Web Access)

4. why cant i gain access to Outlook?

5. Gaining access to property tab

6. gain VBA access to the Compatibility Font Substitution

7. Icons - How to gain access to the Mask, image as well as the Color-table : ExtractIcon

8. How to gain access to API functions from VB6

9. Icons - How to gain access to the Mask, image as well as the Color-table : ExtractIcon

10. NNTP-Control: How to gain access to a newsserver

11. Window’s Recycle Bin - How do I gain access?

12. Gaining Access to Memory Resource Info