Activex Documents (problem)
Author Message
 Activex Documents (problem)

You are in an Intranet without Internet access, right? If so, you need to
include the VB runtimes in your package.

Regards,

Sixto

PD:
        No creo que la pantalla en espa?ol sea de mucha ayuda a los
angloparlantes. :) Saludos...

Quote:
> I deployed a Activex Documents with VB 6, and I used the PWD to package
it.
> When I go to the HTML page, it starts to install cabs I got an error with
> VBRun60.cab. What is causing this problem, and how do I fix it? We have IE
4
> and 5 throughout our company.  I add the gif and inf files.

> Please help me. Thanks.

> Martn Ayn

Mon, 09 Sep 2002 03:00:00 GMT

2. PleasePlease help ActiveX Document problem

3. Visual Basic 6 ActiveX Document Problems

4. ActiveX Documents problems

5. ActiveX Document problem

6. ActiveX document problem

7. ActiveX document problem

8. ActiveX Document problem

9. activex document problem with internet explorer

10. URGENT!HELP! ActiveX Document Problem?

11. ActiveX Documents containing ActiveX Components - Internet download problem

12. ActiveX document Install Problem