Outlook Web Access Issue
Author Message
 Outlook Web Access Issue

I'm embedding the browser control to access an OWA site. This requires a
log-in at some point to establish some session state. When I click on the
new mail link, it opens a new window but always displays the log-in form.
Obviously, there's some disconnect between the two and I'm not sure how to
make this work. Anyone have any ideas?

Thanks!
Travis

Wed, 28 May 2003 04:02:46 GMT

1. Messaging Source: Outlook.exe or Outlook Web Access

2. Outlook and Access integrating issue

3. Outlook Web Access

4. Accessing a web service from an Outlook form

5. Web to access via outlook

6. accessing outlooks internal web browser

7. Customizing Outlook Web Access

8. Outlook Web Access Voting Buttons

9. Running Outlook from an Access form on Web

10. Accessing a web service from an Outlook form

11. Outlook Web Access

12. access my mail threw the outlook website via the web