Sending a file via Internet Transfer Control
Author Message
 Sending a file via Internet Transfer Control

I'm trying to send a file to IIS via the Internet Transfer Control.  I
thought I could do:

    With Inet1
        .Protocol = icHTTP
        .URL = szURL
        .RequestTimeout = 10
        .Execute , "PUT", szFile2Send
    End With

I've been playing with different settings but at best can only get the
contents of the szFile2Send string into a file if I specify a file name as
part of the URL.  I'm trying to allow users to select some files, load them
into a ListView then upload them one at a time when they click on a
"Transfer" button.  I just cannot get it to send the actual files (it is not
a security issue).

Am I missing something?  [other than a good nights sleep, that is :-) ]

Thanks

Jim

Sat, 12 Nov 2005 14:38:23 GMT

1. Internet Transfer Control: Retreiving Files via FTP - LONG, LONG Disconnect/Close

2. HTTPS PUT file via internet transfer control

3. Internet Transfer Control, SEND multiple files without logon logoff on each

4. HOWTO: Securely transfer a file using the Internet Transfer Control

5. Downloading images via the Internet Transfer Control (VB5)

6. JPGs from NTFS via Internet Transfer Control

7. SSL via Internet Transfer Control?

8. FTP via Internet Transfer Control

9. XML transmissions via the MS Internet Transfer Control

10. JPGs from NTFS via Internet Transfer Control

11. filename converted undesirably into upper cases during ftp via Internet Transfer Control in VB

12. Internet Transfer Control and using via modem