Production Web Services
Author Message
 Production Web Services

I'm a VB developer about to get involved in .NET with Visual Studio. What's
the cheapest way for a small business to deploy my application as a
production web service? either on an intranet or onto the web generally? Is
there a component in MS Small Business Server that does this job?

P Symons

Mon, 25 Oct 2004 01:59:36 GMT

1. Moving a VB.Net Web app to production

2. Word Vulverabilities on a Production Web Server

3. web service and updating web reference with vb.net design time vs run time

4. passing variable argument list from web page to web service (is it possible)

5. web service and updating web reference with vb.net design time vs run time

6. Sending web forms (no Web Services!!!)

7. Using WMI to obtain dependent services (restarting services and all dependent services)

8. Web Service

9. Reading XML / SOAP response from call to a Web Service

10. Accessing a web service from an Outlook form

11. Research library web service

12. Accessing A Web Service