VB60 displayin lists with possible results during coding
Author Message
 VB60 displayin lists with possible results during coding

Hello,

Question about Visual Basic 6:

sometimes in BV you write down a functionname, VB can create a list with
possible results, like if you write form.enabled =, visual basic creates
a list with true and false. This is also possible with other constants,
like a list of constants used with the winsock control

Does anyone know how I can make a function in such a way that  VB
displays these lists like that ??

Regards,

Sven Oostenbrink

Mon, 09 Sep 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 VB60 displayin lists with possible results during coding
Look up Enum in your VB help

Quote:
> Hello,

> Question about visual basic 6:

> sometimes in BV you write down a functionname, VB can create a list with
> possible results, like if you write form.enabled =, visual basic creates
> a list with true and false. This is also possible with other constants,
> like a list of constants used with the winsock control

> Does anyone know how I can make a function in such a way that  VB
> displays these lists like that ??

> Regards,

> Sven Oostenbrink

Mon, 09 Sep 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. VB60 displayin lists with possible results during coding

2. VB60 displayin lists with possible results during coding

3. VB60 displayin lists with possible results during coding

4. Native code results different from p-code results

5. VB60 and Oracle 7.3 Possible?

6. Read Lotus Notes Mail db (xxx.nsf) from VB60 code

7. View results during transaction in DAO?

8. Possible Bug, Possible Faulty code

9. Recordset as query result of recordset, possible?

10. Is it possible to distinguish VB code from C# code once compiled

11. Populating a list box during execution?

12. Filing 1 list/combo box with results from another