Accessing Frames
Author Message
 Accessing Frames

Hi, All

I keep receiving "Type Mismatched" error when trying to access an
HtmlFrameElement object.  For example:

' This line generates the error
Set docTop= WebBrowser1.Document.frames("topFrame").Document

I understand thisi is due to the difference in IE5's type library (I have no
problem with it running on XP), but is there a work around?  Thanks a ton!

Gary

Fri, 31 Dec 2004 17:43:33 GMT

1. removing Close Button from Access frame

2. Accessing Frames

3. Accessing Frame grabber DLL

4. Accessing Frames in IE3, NS3/4 HELP PLEASE!

5. problem with DOM and accessing Frames in IE5

6. IE 6.0 cannot access frames in DCOM remote invocation

7. problem with DOM and accessing Frames in IE5

8. Accessing Frames collection from C++

9. How do I?: Access frames on a seperate Browser window?

10. New IE4 security and URL monikers : cannot access frames ?

11. Chosing Frame content in a 2 framed page from a 1 framed page

12. Frames , very many frames , slow appearance .