Components/ASP problem . Please help,very important
Author Message
 Components/ASP problem . Please help,very important

I'm running NT/IIS4.0 and my components are working fine.
But when I upload them ot win2000(with .net) they aren't  .
There is the situation:
The first component creates the second (server.CreateObject
(second_comp)). Class_Initialized is processed and then
instead of returning to calling component (the first
one) , is processed Class_Terminate , and everything
crashed .
I can give detail info , If someone is interested .
Every help is appriciated .
Thanks in advance

Fri, 29 Oct 2004 23:02:25 GMT

1. URGENT: ASP Components from Visual Basic -- Help Required Please

2. Please help - Using DLL in ASP to create/use out of process components

3. ASP and ActiveX Components, Help please!

4. PLEASE HELP, PLEASE HELP, PLEASE HELP, PLEASE HELP, PLEASE HELP, PLEASE HELP, PLEASE HELP,

5. Please Help! File Access Component Problem

6. Please Help! File Access Component Problem

7. Please Help! File Access Component Problem

8. Important Please Help

9. Important Please Help

10. important database question, please help me?

11. please help me !!!!!!!!!!!!!! it very important

12. Need Help please, very important...