Unable to develop IIS Applications on Windows 2000...
Author Message
 Unable to develop IIS Applications on Windows 2000...

Hi,

I am having trouble starting a new IIS project in VB 6.0. The problem seems
to be described in the KB (FIX: Unable to Develop IIS Applications
(WebClasses) on Windows 2000 (Article ID: Q248418)). My problem is, that I
am running VB sp4 which should have solved the problem, and I am still not
able to initiate a IIS project.

Any ideas will be much appriciated.

Thanks in advance.

Bj?rn Eliasen

Sun, 08 Jun 2003 00:59:42 GMT
 Unable to develop IIS Applications on Windows 2000...
    I do not have the SP4, but I followed the instructions given in that
article and everything worked correctly. You only have to register a tlb
file.

    Try it. I think it is the better solution.

Quote:
> Hi,

> I am having trouble starting a new IIS project in VB 6.0. The problem
seems
> to be described in the KB (FIX: Unable to Develop IIS Applications
> (WebClasses) on Windows 2000 (Article ID: Q248418)). My problem is, that I
> am running VB sp4 which should have solved the problem, and I am still not
> able to initiate a IIS project.

> Any ideas will be much appriciated.

> Thanks in advance.

> Bj?rn Eliasen

Tue, 10 Jun 2003 20:26:12 GMT
 Unable to develop IIS Applications on Windows 2000...
Hi,

Thanks for the advise.

I allready tried to register the tlb as written in the article with  no
success.

Regards

Bj?rn

Quote:
>     I do not have the SP4, but I followed the instructions given in that
> article and everything worked correctly. You only have to register a tlb
> file.

>     Try it. I think it is the better solution.

> > Hi,

> > I am having trouble starting a new IIS project in VB 6.0. The problem
> seems
> > to be described in the KB (FIX: Unable to Develop IIS Applications
> > (WebClasses) on Windows 2000 (Article ID: Q248418)). My problem is, that
> > am running VB sp4 which should have solved the problem, and I am still
not
> > able to initiate a IIS project.

> > Any ideas will be much appriciated.

> > Thanks in advance.

> > Bj?rn Eliasen

Wed, 11 Jun 2003 22:23:51 GMT
 Unable to develop IIS Applications on Windows 2000...
Hi again,

The problem was, that I had not installed the MIIS app. as part of Win 2k. I
am fine now. Sorry for the inconvinience.

Regards,

Bj?rn

Quote:
> Hi,

> Thanks for the advise.

> I allready tried to register the tlb as written in the article with  no
> success.

> Regards

> Bj?rn

> >     I do not have the SP4, but I followed the instructions given in that
> > article and everything worked correctly. You only have to register a tlb
> > file.

> >     Try it. I think it is the better solution.

> > > Hi,

> > > I am having trouble starting a new IIS project in VB 6.0. The problem
> > seems
> > > to be described in the KB (FIX: Unable to Develop IIS Applications
> > > (WebClasses) on Windows 2000 (Article ID: Q248418)). My problem is,
that
> > > am running VB sp4 which should have solved the problem, and I am still
> not
> > > able to initiate a IIS project.

> > > Any ideas will be much appriciated.

> > > Thanks in advance.

> > > Bj?rn Eliasen

Fri, 13 Jun 2003 17:55:02 GMT

1. Upgrade from NT to Windows 2000 stops VB IIS applications from accessing data bases

2. VB6 IIS Application on Windows 2000

3. error installing software developed using VB6 onto a Windows 2000 system

4. Distributing ADO Software Developed on Windows 2000 Professional

5. Driving MS Project from MS Access 2000 developed application

6. Unable to distribute VB.net App onto Windows 2000 machines

7. Unable to distribute VB.net App onto Windows 2000 machines

8. Unable to send faxes using Windows 2000 Faxing service

9. Unable to compile under Windows 2000

10. Unable to install Crystal Reports on windows 2000 Build 2128

11. Unable to install VB Enterprise on Windows 2000

12. unable to run iis applications