Passing arrays from VB DLL to ASP
Author Message
 Passing arrays from VB DLL to ASP

I'm writing a VB component which will be used from within ASP.

In this component, I build up an array of two dimensions.
Now, I want to export this data to my ASP file.
How can I do that ?

in asp :

set vse = server.createobject("vse.dbpower")
sites = vse.getSites

The method getSites builds the array.
The array should be returned in asp to the variable 'sites'

Any help is welcome (of course, what else)

dave

Tue, 29 Apr 2003 03:00:00 GMT
 Passing arrays from VB DLL to ASP

hi.

I overheard something similar where the solution was to declare the array to
return as a variant, not an array.

HTH

--
/OF
[ Senior developer at Cell Network

Quote:
>I'm writing a VB component which will be used from within ASP.
>In this component, I build up an array of two dimensions.
>Now, I want to export this data to my ASP file.
>How can I do that ?
>in asp :
>set vse = server.createobject("vse.dbpower")
>sites = vse.getSites
>The method getSites builds the array.
>The array should be returned in asp to the variable 'sites'

Fri, 02 May 2003 03:00:00 GMT

1. Pass array from ASP to VB ActiveX DLL

2. Passing array from VB to DLL and returning array

3. Passing array from ASP (VBScript) to DLL and back

4. Passing an Array from an Active X .dll to ASP

5. passing array from componet to asp: cann't display all the infor from asp

6. passing arrays from vb dll to vb form

7. Passing Arrays from VB .Net to ASP

8. Passing arrays from ASP To VB-components...need help

9. How to pass array from ASP to VB object

10. VB and ASP Class Array Passing Problem

11. Array passing from VB to ASP

12. Passing an array from ASP to VB 6 ActiveX component