ActiveX Docs & PDW
Author Message
 ActiveX Docs & PDW

I got some similar problem about deploying activeX Document on web.
Actually, I successfully publish the activex document on the IIS
webserver and got it browsed fine with some machines. But as I tried
that on some clean installed Win2000,WinXP or WinNT 4.0 ("clean" means
not upgrading from win98 or lower OS), the problems occured. A message
prompt me to download or open the vbd file. As I choose open, it
prompted me the application to open it. I already changed the security
level of IE and also tried uncomment the <object> tags, but in vain.

Any idea on that ?

Fri, 29 Oct 2004 14:55:25 GMT

1. ActiveX Docs & PDW

2. ActiveX Docs & Webrowser Control

3. Problem with PDW registering .tlb & .dll

4. PDW, 95 & 98

5. Packaging & Deployment Wizard (PDW)

6. PDW & Crystal Reports 6.0.6.135

7. VB6, CR4.6 & PDW on NT machine

8. Jet 4.0 drivers & PDW process

9. PDW asnd MSVBVM50 & CTL3D32

10. ActiveX DLL, ActiveX EXE & ActiveX OCX version

11. ActiveX DLL, ActiveX EXE & ActiveX OCX version

12. How to create ActiveX Docs in .NET?