ASP 2.0 Type Library
Author Message
 ASP 2.0 Type Library

Can somebody tell me where I can download or get a copy of
the "asp.tlb" file that is suppose to ship with VS 6.  I
have a licensed copy of VB6 professional and I am trying
to develop web classes on Windows 2000 Professional
workstation, but I need this file on my local PC.  Please
help me as soon as you can.

Ron

Tue, 26 Oct 2004 13:54:15 GMT

1. ::: is any way to use ASP Type Library

2. Using the MODELENGLib library (Microsoft Visio Database Modeling Engine Type Library)

3. ASP 2.0 vs. ASP 3.0

4. Access 2.0 library references

5. Microsoft Forms 2.0 Object Library behaves strange...

6. MS ActiveX Data Objects 2.0 Library

7. VB 5.0: Forms 2.0 Object Library

8. Microsoft Forms 2.0 Object Library

9. Microsoft Forms 2.0 Library - what is it?

10. Microsoft forms 2.0 object library

11. Forms 2.0 Object Library

12. Problems with Microsoft Forms 2.0 Object Library