A simple to use NewsReader/NNTP read/send component for VB
Author Message
 A simple to use NewsReader/NNTP read/send component for VB

Hi

Is there anybody who knows a simple to use NewsReader/NNTP component for
Visual Basic. It should be able to connect to a newsserver, read posts, make
a post, and subscribe/unsubscribe.

It must be allowed to distribute the component with our (NON COMMERCIAL)
application.

I have seen IP*Works, but that is quite expensive, and we only need the news
part.

Best regards
Ingrid van Vliet
http://www.*-*-*.com/

Tue, 06 Apr 2004 16:09:33 GMT
 A simple to use NewsReader/NNTP read/send component for VB
I believe www.mabry.com has such a beast.  I remember wanting to
purchase it.

Serial Ryder

Wed, 07 Apr 2004 07:31:27 GMT

1. A simple to use NewsReader/NNTP read/send component for VB

2. A simple to use NewsReader/NNTP read/send component for VB

3. NNTP: need help finding newsreader skeleton written in VB

4. Using VB To send and read HTML events?

5. looking for NNTP server components or open source

6. NNTP Component?

7. looking for NNTP server components or open source

8. Simple Question: Sending Mail using Outlook

9. Simple Question: Sending Mail using Outlook

10. Using CDONTS.dll to send a simple mail msg

11. Simple Question: Sending Mail using Outlook

12. Simple Question: Sending Mail using Outlook