Ellis Straley MDAC Help
Author Message
 Ellis Straley MDAC Help

ADO270.chm
ADO270.chi

Hi Ellis,

I downloaded the SDK and couldn't find the files.

I bought the Platform SDK CD-Rom and Still can't find the files.

Please help,
thanks,
Mike

get these files by downloading the MDAC 2.7 SDK at

Quote:
> http://www.*-*-*.com/ ;Also if the
> Context Sensitive Help (F1) does not work properly you will need to copy
> the ADO270.chm and ADO270.chi files to C:\Windows\Help directory

> I hope this helps.

> Good luck,

> Ellis S.

Sun, 08 May 2005 06:39:57 GMT

1. MDAC 2.6 on the Server and MDAC 2.1 on the Client - Big Problems

2. Install MDAC 2.5 over MDAC 2.6

3. Problem developing dll files in MDAC 2.5, but using MDAC 2.6

4. ODBC Drive returns records using MDAC 2.0 but not MDAC 2.1 SP 2

5. MDAC 2.0 Vs MDAC 2.1 - Compatibility Issues.

6. MDAC 2.6 on the Server and MDAC 2.1 on the Client - Big Problems

7. MDAC Version Prob Please Help me

8. help with win2k and mdac

9. Need help with MDAC and VSI

10. Uregent Help with MDAC Problem required

11. MDAC, POP, Wav, HTML Parsing Help

12. MDAC, POP, Wav, HTML Parsing Help