Sorting Function Needed
Author Message
 Sorting Function Needed

I need a function that can sort multi-dimensional arrays.  For example, say
I have the following type of array:

Dim TestArray(100)(4)

This might represent 100 records each having four fields.  I might want to
sort this array on fields two and three, or just field 1 etc.  Does such a
function exist?

Thanks very much.

Thu, 05 Jun 2003 05:21:07 GMT
 Sorting Function Needed
Use Msflexgrid.sort function in place of an array.
Btw your array should be
dim Array(100,4)
:-)

Quote:
> I need a function that can sort multi-dimensional arrays.  For example,
say
> I have the following type of array:

> Dim TestArray(100)(4)

> This might represent 100 records each having four fields.  I might want to
> sort this array on fields two and three, or just field 1 etc.  Does such a
> function exist?

> Thanks very much.

Thu, 05 Jun 2003 09:04:20 GMT

1. Sorting Function Needed

2. Sorting Function Needed

3. * * * Need a sorting function for Arrays * * * Please !

4. Help --Need VB record Sorting Function

5. Sort order - Edit Filter Sort or Quick Sort

6. sort function

7. Sorting on the result of a function

8. Sort function from VB

9. Problem in running Excel sort function in Access using VBA

10. Table sorting function?

11. Help with Excel97 and the SORT function

12. VB6 Function to Sort ADO Recordset