i have problem with my application
Author Message
 i have problem with my application

Quote:
> it say me one message of error that no
> run in win2000

what? want to rephrase that so it means something?

I got bored with my old signature,
so I changed it

Atrax. MVP, IIS
http://www.*-*-*.com/

Fri, 13 May 2005 10:03:33 GMT

1. Having problem in Fullversion property of the Internet Explorer Application in IE 6.0

2. Problem Delploying VB6 Application having Crystal Report...

3. Having some problems with ObjectNames(newbie)

4. Problem starting Acces 97 after having started Outlook 2000

5. Having problems with VBA332.dll

6. Having problems with sorting character or text fields

7. Having problems with locating date values

8. I'm having a problem with a date variable

9. Still having problems with my filters

10. Still having problems...

11. New user having problems and would appreciate any help

12. Having problems with......in toc