(5470) application-defined or object-defined error
Author Message
 (5470) application-defined or object-defined error

I develope application used OCX run on IE when I have no action or use it
for a few minute this error is occer and i must to Refresh(f5) .

Sun, 01 Jan 2006 13:57:56 GMT
 (5470) application-defined or object-defined error

I have seen someone get error like me he said

    "Hi I get 'Application-defined or object-defined error'

    Im runnning a web component on IIS however I occasionally get the above
error. Then when I press         F5 (refresh) the browser, it works though !
"

Help me plz.. Thanks.
---------

Quote:
> I develope application used OCX run on IE when I have no action or use it
> for a few minute this error is occer and i must to Refresh(f5) .

Sun, 01 Jan 2006 14:31:32 GMT

1. Error 32768, Application-defined or object-defined error

2. Error 713: Application-defined or object defined error

3. Error 713: Application-defined or object defined error

4. run-time error '713': Application-defined or object-defined error

5. Error 40038, Application-defined or object-defined error

6. why error 40038 : application-defined or object-defined error

7. Application-defined or object-defined error when saving taskitem

8. application defined or object defined error

9. application defined or object defined error

10. Application Defined or Object Defined Error

11. run-time Error 713 - Application Defined or Object Defined

12. Application-Defined or Object-defined error??