Error in help compiler
Author Message
 Error in help compiler

Hi,
I downloaded the Microsoft Help Workshop 4.03 for creating .hlp files. But, whenever I try to compile a .rtf document, I get an error. I checked microsoft's website, about this, and it says that this was a problem with version 4.02, and should not be a problem in 4.03

But 4.03 still gives me the problem.

Here is the error Message that I get:-
Processing C:\My Documents\Med.rtf
    HC4002: Warning:
        The RTF file C:\My Documents\Med.rtf is corrupted at offset 265.
    HC4005: Warning:
        The Medi.hlp help file has not been created.

Can anyone help?
Please reply back at:-

* Sent from Devdex.com http://www.*-*-*.com/ The Web Developers Index *
The world's largest index site for Microsoft web technologies.

Tue, 10 Sep 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. HELP: with Help Compiler error

2. COMPILER ERRORS - UNRESOLVED EXTERNALS HELP PLEASE !!!!

3. Help: INTERNAL COMPILER ERROR

4. VB6 program killed VB4-32 compiler, Please help..OLE Automation Error+ some

5. Compiler Errors - Help?

6. Word 97, RTF files, and Hc.exe help compiler - font error

7. Why HC31 Help Compiler errors with Word6 RTF source files

8. Help Compiler - out of memory error

9. Help Compiler Error #5059

10. HC31 Help Compiler run-time error R6915 DOSX16

11. Help Compiler woes... R6915 Runtime error

12. Help Compiler Memory Error