Load a Form into another Form in VB
Author Message
 Load a Form into another Form in VB

Oups, sorry. I dropped that in the wrong Newsgroup. Should
go into vb.general.discussion!
Daniel

Quote:

VB
>form within another VB Form. If that is possible at all?!

>I'm rather new to VB. But in VC, i would choose something
>like FormViews.

>I appreciate any help i get on that.

>Thanks,
>Daniel
>.

Mon, 09 May 2005 23:10:41 GMT
 Load a Form into another Form in VB
In an MDI container, you can launch new forms as MDI children.  Or from any
form you can launch new non-MDI forms.

Only in MDI do you get Form inside a Form behavior.

In the VB properties panel, you can choice whether a form is MDI child or
not.

An MDI parent must be an MDI parent from the start, when its added to the
project.

All this is covered in detail in Books online and  help pages.

Good luck.

Quote:
> Hi,

> Is there someone out there who knows how to Load/Show a VB
> form within another VB Form. If that is possible at all?!

> I'm rather new to VB. But in VC, i would choose something
> like FormViews.

> I appreciate any help i get on that.

> Thanks,
> Daniel

Thu, 12 May 2005 02:10:33 GMT

1. load another form form one form

2. VB Form Designer cannot load a form

3. Windows Forms - Loading & Unloading Forms

4. Changing form-properties while running before loading the form

5. how to load a form from another form

8. How to load form using form name from field

9. ???????? GURUS - Showing or Loading Forms by use of String variable containing Form Name

10. Unloading Forms causing a Form Load Event???

11. Unloading Forms causing a Form Load Event???

12. invisibly load MDI form and child form