Doubt on VB colours
Author Message
 Doubt on VB colours

I developed a ActiveX control .With that user can select a colour for his
requirements..
It returns selected colour(in the form of Integer)

I used MS CommonDialox box control to display COLOUR DIALOGBOX

It's working in VB properly.
But if i use in a web page then the returned color(Integer) is being displayed
as diffent colour.
I thought it's because of Hexadecimal value.
Then I converted that returned integer into Hexadecimal value(with Hex$ function
in VB)
But then also it's not working.
Please provide some solution fror me.
Thnk U.

Mon, 09 Jun 2003 19:23:37 GMT

1. VB Hex colours vs Netscape Hex colours

2. Changing ListViewRow colours...OK, subitem colours NOT OK...

3. Changing ListViewRow colours...OK, subitem colours NOT OK...

4. Changing ListViewRow colours...OK, subitem colours NOT OK...

5. Changing ListViewRow colours...OK, subitem colours NOT OK...

6. Couple of doubts about how VB handle DBCombos

7. Doubts in VB

8. Doubt in VB on saving text.

9. Doubts in VB

10. Doubt in VB on saving text.