VB-IDE Addon's
Author Message
 VB-IDE Addon's

Hi all,

I want to create a program that will automatically add a "modification
clause" to the top of all forms, class modules, bas modules, etc...
as I create new ones. This must be an automated process when I select
insert...form/class module, etc...

Also I wanted to add a menu item to the right click menu in the code
pane..ex: Insert....error handler.

I know there are many add-ons that you can purchase that will perform these
tasks for you but I wanted to actually learn how to customize the VBIDE
myself.

Does anyone know of a good resource/tutorial that can "Teach" me how to do
this?

Thanks in advance,

Brian Flynn
Dymaxion Research Ltd.

EX:
''==========================================================================
=
'' Form - frmMain
''--------------------------------------------------------------------------
-
'' Purpose:
''
'' This form is used to display .....ect
''--------------------------------------------------------------------------
-
'' Modifications:
''
"     March 22/00                BF                              Added
toolbar
"
''==========================================================================
=

Sun, 08 Sep 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 VB-IDE Addon's
There are two good books on add-ins:
"Developing VB Addins" and
"Creating VB 5 Add-Ins"
You can read reviews of them on the books page at:
http://www.gridlinx.com
George
GridLinx Software    Programming Tools for VB Programmers

Quote:
> Hi all,

> I want to create a program that will automatically add a "modification
> clause" to the top of all forms, class modules, bas modules, etc...
> as I create new ones. This must be an automated process when I select
> insert...form/class module, etc...

> Also I wanted to add a menu item to the right click menu in the code
> pane..ex: Insert....error handler.

> I know there are many add-ons that you can purchase that will perform
these
> tasks for you but I wanted to actually learn how to customize the VBIDE
> myself.

> Does anyone know of a good resource/tutorial that can "Teach" me how to do
> this?

> Thanks in advance,

> Brian Flynn
> Dymaxion Research Ltd.

> EX:

''==========================================================================
Quote:
> =
> '' Form - frmMain

''--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quote:

''==========================================================================

> =

Sun, 08 Sep 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. VB-IDE Addon's

2. VB-IDE Addon's

3. VbDos - Looking for Code and Addon's

4. Mouse wheel doesn't work in the VB IDE

5. Alt+Tab from IDE to modal VB App - 5.0 works, 6.0 doesn't

6. VB's IDE vs the keyboard

7. VB's IDE kind of control...

8. VB IDE won't let me choose a datasource - version info

9. Can't start Books Online and WIN CE tools from VB IDE

10. Multilanguage Debugging in VC IDE and VB IDE

11. Multilanguage Debugging in VC IDE and VB IDE