HTML - TEXT BOX
Author Message
 HTML - TEXT BOX

Yes you could use the control called Webbrowser control, that one can show
HTML .

Ingrid
Netjob.dk

Quote:
> hi,
>    i have a problem, can u please help me.
>    i have an application in Visual Basic which  down loads all the pop3
> mails and displays it.
>    but the problem is if the message is an HTML format then i am getting
all
> the tags
>    or if the HTML mail is having a  image then it is showing junk
characters
> .
>    iam now using a multiline textbox to display the messages. can anyone
> suggest which control should i use
>   to display the messages in whichever format it comes(text/image).

> Thanx in advance
> Raj
> Software Engineer

Tue, 06 Apr 2004 21:54:56 GMT

1. Inserting text into an HTML text box

2. Create HTML Text Box Dynamic

3. HTML text box control w/o Net connection??

4. How to insert a character INSIDE an HTML Text box

5. disable/hide html text box

6. HTML - TEXT BOX

7. HTML Text Box

8. HTML - TEXT BOX

9. HTML Text box control anyone?

10. HTML text box control -- Does it exist?

11. vb6-SQL value gets truncated in HTML text box via webclass response.write

12. HTML - TEXT BOX