variable uses an automation type not supported in visual basic
Author Message
 variable uses an automation type not supported in visual basic

I get this error message while trying to compile
"variable uses an automation type not supported in Visual Basic"
but VB doesn't specifies where is the error.

How can I find where is the error ?

Sat, 23 Aug 2003 18:51:42 GMT
 variable uses an automation type not supported in visual basic
Hi,

Most likely you are using an ActiveX object that wasn't designed for
VB. Press F2 to bring up the Object Browser. From there, you should be
able to pinpoint the problem by examining all properties and methods.

Regards,

        /Olof

Quote:
>I get this error message while trying to compile
>"variable uses an automation type not supported in visual basic"
>but VB doesn't specifies where is the error.

>How can I find where is the error ?

-------------------

Sun, 24 Aug 2003 16:25:22 GMT

1. Variable uses an Automation type not supported in Visual Basic

2. Error 458: Variable uses an Automation type not supported in Visual Basic

3. variable uses an automation type not supported in visual basic

4. variable uses an automation type not supported in visual basic

5. Variable uses an Automation type not supported in Visual Basic

6. Error when creating dll: variable uses an automation type not supported in visual basic

7. ErrMsg: Variable uses an Automation type not supported in Visual Basic

8. Variable uses an Automation type not supported in Visual Basic

9. Variable uses an Automation type not supported in Visual Basic for ADO recordset

10. ADODB Error: Variable uses an Automation type not supported in Visual Basic

11. Variable uses an Automation type not supported in Visual Basic for ADO recordset

12. variable uses an automation type not supported in visual basic